The Psychobiology of Mind Body Healing
Author: Ernest Lawrence Rossi
Many of the hypotheses that Rossi proposed when this now-seminal book was first published in 1986 have now been confirmed. The mind-body connection is a process that can be seen, measured and accessed through hypnosis.
In addition to presenting the evidence that illustrates that it is possible to use the mind to heal body illness, Rossi gives over a dozen new approaches to mind-body healing in a series of teaching tutorials.
Ultradian rhythms are also comprehensively described, including the effects of suppressing them, how to use them for stress management and how to utilise them in hypnotherapy.
Well worth it for the serious student!
The Psychobiology of Mind-Body Healing Chapter Headings
The Psychobiology of Mind-Body Communication
1. The Placebo Response: A Rejected Cornerstone of Mind-Body Healing
2. Information Transduction in Mind-Body Healing and Hypnosis
3. State-Dependent Learning in Mind-Body Healing and Hypnosis
4. Stress and Psychosomatic Phenomena
5. The New Language of Mind-Body Communication: Ten Teaching Tutorials
The Psychobiology of Mind-Body Healing
6. An Overview of Mind-Body Communication and Healing
7. Mind Modulation of the Automatic Nervous System
8. Mind Modulation of the Endocrine System
9. Mind Modulation of the Immune System
10. Mind Modulation of the Neuropeptide System