What You Need To Know About Hypnosis And How It Can Help You
Hypnosis has been around for as long as humans have kept records. And of course, long before. Why? Because hypnosis , or trance, is a natural human ability. Without going into hypnosis, people wouldn't be able to learn, to focus attention, undergo religious rites without pain, experience pain-free surgery and much more....
In this article, we intend to show you that hypnosis is much, much more than a controversial stage trick. Hypnosis is your birthright, hypnosis is a natural ability and hypnosis is the most powerful psychological tool available to you as an individual, as a therapist or as a communicator.
What's so special about hypnosis?
So much, but here's a few specific examples to whet your appetite! Using hypnosis, you can:
- Undergo major surgery without chemical anaesthesia
- Hallucinate something which is / isn't really there
- Comfortably overcome life-long phobias
- Get rid of the 'flashbacks' that sometimes follow a traumatic experience
- Learn to be confident and improve performance
- Lower blood pressure and heighten immune function
- Accelerate the body's rate of healing
- Learn to come out of depression and stay out
- Increase your strength (at least in the short-term)
- Beat addictions
Knowing about hypnosis enables you to avoid 'negative self hypnosis'
Understanding hypnosis enables you to achieve mastery over many psychological problems. This is because hypnosis is often the 'glue' that holds problems in place.
Often, if you are experiencing emotional or performance problems, it is because you are using 'negative self-hypnosis'. An understanding of hypnosis and how to use it can free you from this tendency. By reading this article you will learn about hypnosis and how to use it well.
But I thought hypnosis was supposed to be good for you?
Hypnosis is neither good nor bad. As you will discover during the rest of this article, hypnosis is simply an ability of human beings. How it is used determines its effects.
This gives us a clue as to why hypnosis is such a central tool for change.
Next, What is Hypnosis