Inspire Any Audience
Author: by Tony Jeary
Do you enjoy public speaking? If you're anything like I used to be, it's about the worst part of your working life. All I wanted to do was survive unhumiliated, never mind being brilliant!
This book taught me how to not only survive, but how to relish public speaking. Rather than your typical 'over-hyped' offering, 'Inspire Any Audience' is a practical 'how to' book, with a wealth of easily-implemented ideas you can use right away.
Expertly laid-out with lots of bullet points, illustrations and tips, the book is easy to extract information from, and dip in and out of. It includes:
- How to Deal with Presentation Nerves
- Navigating the First 3 Minutes
- Setting the Tone of your Presentation
- Keeping Audience Attention
- The Tools of the Trade - Making it Look and Sound Good (without too much effort!)
- When and How to Use Summaries
- Closing Well
Review by Mark Tyrrell
Uncommon Ideas for Therapists - FREE fortnightly e-bulletin
Do you help people on a regular basis? 'Uncommon ideas for therapists' is FREE and for helpers of all persuasions. Get practical, insightful ideas and approaches free every 2 weeks that you can use with your very next client.
Your email address is safe. Privacy.