Inspire Any Audience
Author: by Tony Jeary
Do you enjoy public speaking? If you're anything like I used to be, it's about the worst part of your working life. All I wanted to do was survive unhumiliated, never mind being brilliant!
This book taught me how to not only survive, but how to relish public speaking. Rather than your typical 'over-hyped' offering, 'Inspire Any Audience' is a practical 'how to' book, with a wealth of easily-implemented ideas you can use right away.
Expertly laid-out with lots of bullet points, illustrations and tips, the book is easy to extract information from, and dip in and out of. It includes:
- How to Deal with Presentation Nerves
- Navigating the First 3 Minutes
- Setting the Tone of your Presentation
- Keeping Audience Attention
- The Tools of the Trade - Making it Look and Sound Good (without too much effort!)
- When and How to Use Summaries
- Closing Well
Review by Mark Tyrrell
Help depressed clients quickly: Free eBook
Get '5 Things You Must Do When Treating Depressed Clients' free when you subscribe for email updates.
Subscribe below to get your free eBook instantly:
Your information will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time