Goal Setting Guide
Part I, the goal setting process, is modelled on successful goal setting processes used in large organizations or companies and has been evolved to suit a wider audience. This guide will give you structure around setting your own goals, and can be used in conjunction with the Project YOU Part II – the Personal Development Planning process.
How to use the Goal Setting Guide:
1. Set aside half an hour to dedicate to yourself and your future achievement and happiness. Get yourself a cup of your favourite beverage to reward yourself for making such an intelligent decision!
2. Read through the whole process so you can get an overview.
3. Follow the goal setting example you are given so you can see the process in action.
4. Follow the instructions on how to set your own important goals.
5. Sit back and feel a glow of satisfaction at having made the first step in a journey of personal fulfilment and achievement!
Next, Benefits of Setting Personal Goals...
Back to Personal Development articles
Help depressed clients quickly: Free eBook
Get '5 Things You Must Do When Treating Depressed Clients' free when you subscribe for email updates.
Subscribe below to get your free eBook instantly:
Your information will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time